Thursday 18 January 2018

Another whole year has passed.
It is unbelievable. My Facebook page is up to date though, but I understand, not everyone is on facebook.
Since I last wrote, a lot has happened. Too much to cover all, but a couple stand out.

I got engaged :-D
We marry this September!...BOTH my wonderful precious sons will be here from New Zealand and Australia with their other halves. I can't wait!
I am moving my business to nearer home after 17 years here in Halesworth.
I have started packing up and should be out by mid Feb.
In the mean time I have got a massive sale on as I have to get rid of a LOAD of glassware.
Please contact me to make sure I am here, or just pop in.
There are some pretty serious bargains!!! Come and grab one or a few!!
15B halesworth Business Centre, Norwich Rd, Halesworth, IP19 8QJ. Ph 01986874634, 07796906073. www.lesleypyke.com

Must dash.....
I will update this blog once I am settled, it is time!!!!
Take care ♥

No comments: