Wednesday 10 October 2012

World Land Trust - Festival of Wild Life Exhibition

I am delighted to be showing my glass engraving amoungst some amazing art and photographs in the gallery of the World Land Trust recently. It is a lovely space in Halesworth and well worth a visit .

Easy parking and at the moment the first hour of parking is free in the main car park!!

A week on Saturday (20th October) I will be demonstrating my drill engraving on crystal during the latest exhibition which is showing various arts and crafts celebrating wildlife and sustainability, this also coinsides with the Halesworth Arts Festival. My demonstration of glass engraving will be between 10am  and 4pm.

See you there !!!

CLICK HERE to go to my main website Lesley Pyke Limited - Glass Engraving

World Land Trust WEBSITE

 




 

No comments: