Friday 24 February 2012

Cambridge Glass Fair , new engraved works








Just a quick one as I am up to my eyes in work here. I will be at the Cambridge Glass Fair on Sunday 26 February, Chilford Hall Linton. I will be bringing several new pieces which will be for sale at my stand C5, for a preview of them have a peep at the website http://www.lesleypyke.com/page/for_sale.htm

Cambridge Glass Fair website: http://www.cambridgeglassfair.com/

SEE YOU THERE!!!!
This dragon was a commission so it will not be at the fair.

Return to main website: Lesley Pyke Limited - Glass Engraving www.glassengraving.biz

2 comments:

betty said...

the dragon is amazing loved it is any of you work available here in new zealand

Lesley Pyke - Glass Engraver said...

Hi Betty, thanks for your compliment :-) My work is only available from me here in Suffolk UK, however I send my work all over the world, whether it be my gallery work or customers own orders. I have posted work to New Zealand on several occasions.
Cheers, Les