Monday 8 February 2010

Perfume engraving - Harrods


Engraving perfumes in Harrods last week - It was great fun and hard work! I think that it could have been a tad busier, the mornings are very quiet. Always a great experience though, a walk on the wild side for me who otherwise has the stillness of rural Suffolk!

So it is back to work, it is 0DegC and snowing again. I try to think of something positive about that but it is tricky when I can't wait to get out onto the golf course with the warm sun on my back again, sigh.
I have a couple of glass exhibitions to work towards and of course Cambridge Glass Fair again , this month! Really cannot believe it, already!
I have got my contemporary hat on for my newer pieces.
Cherrio for now and
" The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed" Nicolas de Chamfort

No comments: