Tuesday 17 March 2009

Harrods for Mothers day and Guerlain!!!

Well I am still dealing with this small business rates problem....oh the joys of running your own business, but it is always important to stay on top of things and what is right and fair, sometimes you have to fight for it. Rediculous really.... anyway on a more cheerful note...

I will be at Harrods on Saturday once again, engraving perfumes for the customers, with the next day being Mothers' Day I am sure it will be a busy day.

A new event for me will be coming soon after that, also at Harrods, Guerlain are launching a new lipstick and I have been asked to engrave them for the customers, much the same idea as the perfumes. More details to come shortly.
So in the mean time, I must get on with work in hand, loads of pictures to upload and get onto my website when I have some time, I have so much to show you!...

As you can see we were blessed with some glorious sunshine this weekend, had to dust off my sunglasses.


May you always walk in SUNSHINE. May you never want for more. May Irish angels rest their wings right beside your door.

Happy St Patrick's Day

2 comments:

hanzz said...

Enjoyed your site and blog very much. I adore your work.
I used to do this a long time ago too, and have now picked it up again.Hope to be half as good as you one day.

Lesley Pyke - Glass Engraver said...

Thank you, Hanzz, you could successfully transfer your art onto glass, your work is very interesting!Good luck with it.